What is UEA eVision? In this article we provide all the information about UEA eVision login & sign up procedure online. University Of East Anglia (UEA) is a research-intensive public institution situated in Norwich, England. Established in 1963, the university has four faculties that provide research-led teaching in a range of subjects across the Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences and Medicine, and Health Sciences.
It is recognized for the outstanding teaching and social facilities that educate the students for tomorrow’s world today. Also you can checkout how to login in UEA blackboard online.
UEA has developed an e-Vision, a University web portal for its students and staff which provides access to a range of services and information.
Features of UEA Evision Portal
- This UEA evision portal provides different links related to the academic calendar, blackboard, progress report, online fee payment, date of examination, and result.
- The portal also helps the students with easy access to customizable and personal online services such as email, file storage, library service, etc.
- Through the portal, one can have access to web-based learning, personal development planning, well being, and support.
- The portal displays information regarding various offered courses for undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate programs, Diploma programs, etc.
- It provides full knowledge about the faculty-related texts like awards and recognition, faculty profiles, and faculty development programs.
- The portal also delivers essential information regarding the registration and login process and also guides you in case you have to reset your username and password.
- It controls access to electronic journals and databases.
- So it also shows information about the fees and findings along with visas & immigration of the international students.
- The staff members also receive information regarding their salaries and various faculty-related issues through the portal itself.
How to Register into UEA evision Portal?
- To access the UEA eVision portal, the user will first need to register themselves in UEA Portal via the link portal.uea.ac.uk.
- On the homepage of UEA’S staff and student portal, the new user has to register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register’ option
- The user will then be directed to the new page where they have to enter personal information(email, first name, and last name).
- Click on the ‘register’ button.
- An activation email link will be sent to the email address that directs the user to set their password
- Click on the link and set a new password
- Once the user has set a relevant password, they will be asked to accept standard Terms and Conditions of use.
- After agreeing with the Terms and conditions displayed by the portal, the user will successfully be registered to the UEA Portal.
How to Login into UEA Evision Portal?
Once you have successfully registered into the UEA E-vision portal, you can easily login into UEA evision portal with your login credentials. The steps to login into the UEA E-vision portal are.
- The user has to visit the Uea Portal e-Vision official login page via the link evision.uea.ac.uk.
- On the Login page, the user has to enter their username and password
- After entering the login credentials, click on the login option.
- Now you can have full access to the portal.
How to Retrieve Password for University of East Anglia (UEA) Portal?
In case you have forgotten your login credentials, you can retrieve them by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of theUEA website by browsing the link http://portal.uea.ac.uk.
- On the login page, click on ‘forgotten password’.
- A new page will open to change your password.
- Now enter your registered email id or username linked with your account.
- A new link will be sent to your mail id to change your password.
- Once you are done with the process, you can restart your account with the new password or username.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is UEA?
Ans: The University of East Anglia(UEA) is one of the top-rated public research universities in Norwich England. Established in 1963, the university has four faculties that provide research-led teaching in a range of subjects across the Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Social Sciences and Medicine, and Health Sciences. It is recognized for the outstanding teaching and social facilities that educate the students for tomorrow’s world today.
- What is UEA e-Vision?
Ans: The University of East Anglia(UEA) provides you with a web-based portal called ‘UEA e-Vision’ that helps the students and staff by providing access to a range of services and information related to the university.
- Can I have access to the UEA e-Vision portal?
Ans: Yes, if you are a student or a working staff member for the university, you can easily have access to the UEA e-Vision portal.
- How can I have access to the UEA E-vision?
Ans: You can log in to the UEA portal to get and access the UEA e-Vision features.
- How can I retrieve my password for the UEA excision portal?
And: In case you have forgotten your password for the UEA e-Vision portal, you can easily retrieve it by clicking the ‘Forgot password’ link.
- Is there any contact number available for the University of East Anglia(UEA)portal?
Ans: You can contact the UEA portal at 01603592345 or can even email at IT.ServiceDesk@uea.ac.uk.
The above-mentioned article provides you with detailed information about the University of East Anglia(UEA) along with its eVision features, sign-in, and login process.