My View The Range
What is The range Myview portal? The Range is one of the top-rated British multi-channel fastest-growing retailers selling products companies headquartered in Plymouth, United Kingdom. It mainly focuses on purchasing a broad spectrum of products in the home, garden, and leisure categories to their customers covering 180 business stores in the UK and Ireland.
The stores are stocked with more than 60,000 products across 16 different departments ranging from Homewares and Furniture to DIY and Art Supplies. There are many range in salary,we can check Dunelm wage slip or payslip online as well.
At present, the company has more than 11,000 working employees in 180 stores nationwide. Being such a large unit, the company has an online portal ‘The Range Myview Portal’ that is developed mainly for the staff members to have access to all the work-related information. Similarly know about Bunzl My View login guide 2021.
Features of The Range MyView Portal
- The Range MyView login portal assists the employees by a convenient self-service to access help in managing the personal information of its employees which includes contact details, address, and bank-related details.
- The MyView Rang is a web-based portal that increases the efficiency of the employees as they have full access to online payslips anywhere and at any time. It mainly reduced the offline workload, cost, and time, making them view their data electronically.
- The web Payslip portal helps the employees to have complete access to all the necessary information online in a secure manner.
- The portal provides secure two-way communication with employees 24×7 having greater visibility of data.
- This portal also provides additional information regarding the first-time login, sign-in procedure, and how to reset the forgotten password.
- You can even view your previous UK payslips that were lost and misplaced.
Login into The MyView Range Portal
If you are an employee, you can easily log into the MyView Range portal with the employee number and password verified by the Range portal itself. All you need to do is follow some necessary steps.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official Myview Range portal by browsing the link http://saas.zelli.com.
- On the new login page, enter your ‘Employee Number’ and ‘password’ that was provided to you during the time of registration.
- Now verify your date of birth and set answers to the various security asked questions.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- After completing the above-mentioned process, you can easily login into the portal and have access to the available information.
Remember, every employee is provided with a quick guide and ’employee number’ on their payslip. In case, you don’t know your employee number or any other details, you can ask your line manager to help you with the same.
How to View, Print, and Save your Payslip in The MyView Range Portal?
After successful login into the MyView Range Portal, you can easily view, print, and even save your payslip.
View The Range Payslip
To view your payslip, you are required to click on the payslip option that is present on the homepage of the portal. This will view your payslip with the same layout as your current paper payslip.
Print The Range Myview Payslip
To print your payslip, you can easily click on the ‘Print’ icon on the top left corner of the screen.
Save My View The Range Payslip
To save your payslip, you need to click on the ‘file’ option then select ‘Save as’ and save it into your desired location.
How to Reset the Range MyView Login Portal Password?
In case the employee has forgotten his/her password, they can still get access to the self-service portal of the Range myview by following steps.
- Firstly, the employee needs to visit the MyView Rangel portal via the official link.
- On the login page, the employee has to click on the “forgotten your password”.
- A new page will open where you can reset your password.
- Enter your Payroll number along with your Date of Birth then click on the ‘reset my account’. Remember, you can not reset your password without your Employee Number.
- Now a screen will display asking you to enter in your new password and answer two random security questions selected from the questions answered during the registration process.
- Click on ‘Set your Password’. You will be receiving a new password in your registered mail id. Following further instructions, you can easily reset your login credentials.
Even after following the given steps, you are facing problems resetting your password then you can contact your line manager and have a check on all your provided information.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is The Range?
Ans: The Range is one of the top-rated British multi-channel fastest-growing retailers selling products companies headquartered in Plymouth, United Kingdom. It mainly focuses on purchasing a broad spectrum of products in the home, garden, and leisure categories to their customers covering 180 business stores in the UK and Ireland.
- What is MyView Range?
Ans: To have a standardized way of dealing with its large unit employees, Range has developed its online employees portal. Through this portal, the employees can review their payslips and can update their personal information.
- What is a Payslip?
Ans: Payslip or a salary slip is given to every employee by their employer. A payslip carries the details about the amount of pay given before tax or with tax, insurance, pensions, or even deductions. The payslips are issued on a periodical basis.
- Can I login into the Range MyView self-service portal?
Ans: If you are an employee, you can log in to the MyView Range self-service portal by filling in the necessary credentials.
- How can I reset my password for the MyView Range portal?
Ans: You can reset your password for the MyView Range portal by clicking on the ‘forgotten your password’ option present on the login page of the portal.
- Is there any contact number available for the MyView Range portal?
Ans: You can contact the MyView Range portal on 0345 026 7598.
- How to access payslip the range?
Ans: To access payslip of the range first you have to register yourself and provide your email address. After that you can access the range payslip
- How much does the Range pay?
Ans: On average the range hourly is approx £8 per hour, for supervisor salary approx £18600 per year.
The Range MyView login portal is a portal developed for its employees through which they can easily access any information provided in a secured and convenient manner. The above-given article provides you with information about the Range MyView portal along with its features, login, and registration process.
Table of Content
- 1 My View The Range
- 2 Features of The Range MyView Portal
- 3 Login into The MyView Range Portal
- 4 How to View, Print, and Save your Payslip in The MyView Range Portal?
- 5 How to Reset the Range MyView Login Portal Password?
- 6 Frequently Asked Question
- 7 Conclusion