What is the NHBC?
What is NHBC portal online? NHBC is an acronym for National House Building Council, one of the UK’s top leading independent standard-setting bodies and providers of warranty and insurance for new homes.
Their role is to work with the house-building industry to help in maintaining and raising the build quality of new homes for homebuyers. It even provides you with the protection of 10- year Buildmark warranty and insurance cover. As we know in UK there are many other portals available like Glasgow Caledonian University portal, OCS wage slip and Cordant Security Portal For Employee online.
NHBC has a secure online portal that informs you about the 10-year warranty and insurance policy as well as lots of useful guidance about moving into and living in your brand new house.
Features of NHBC Online Portal
- The NHBC portal is spontaneous, simple, and useful for all aspects of helping you before, during, and after you have moved to your new home.
- Through this portal, you can find out about fixtures and fittings, build mark warranty, and insurance policy under the HUG.
- The portal will keep you up to date about any important news and key dates concerning your warranty and insurance.
- Through this portal, you can request a free site pack that includes a siteboard, flag, and can sticker. You can also get a range of discounted products and publications available through their online shop.
Registration on NHBC portal Online
To have access to all the important details regarding your buildmark warranty and insurance cover, you need to login yourself under the NHBC portal. The steps for registration are as follows:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of the NHBC portal by browsing the link nhbc.co.uk/portallogin/.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
- A new page will open where you need to complete the information section and then select access to ‘My Sites’.
- Now select the ‘sign up’ tab, you will receive email notification of your access request to your company portal administrator or the administration team.
- Your administrator is required to give you the role of ‘Sales’ for you to access the screens needed when approving your access.
- Once, you are done with the above-mentioned process, you will receive a confirmation email and be able to log in.
Remember, if you are a consultant, you are required to enter your company name and not the name of the builder you are working for.
Login into NHBC Portal
Once you are done with the registration process, you can easily login into the NHBC portal. All you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, you need to visit the NHBC portal login page by browsing the link nhbc.co.uk/portallogin/.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the ‘login’ button.
- A new page will open where you are required to enter your registered email id and password.
- Now select ‘enter’ which will take you to the home screen along with your company name/builder name across the top and registered sites listed.
- You will easily be logged into the NHBC portal.
Amending your Access Permission in NHBC Online Portal
In case you don’t have a builder, company, or site name you can refer to the ‘amending your access permission’ below and can log in to the NHBC portal by following the necessary steps.
- Firstly, you need to sign in to your NHBC account.
- On the home page, select the ‘Account Management option.
- A new page will open where you are required to select either of the two options.
- To have access to a new company: you can search or type the name of the company or site details and highlight them. Then select ‘request access’ followed by adding a note to the administrator if required.
- To have access to your current company: you need to add text to describe the additional access required for the current company and then select ‘send request’.
- After selecting either of the two options, your company’s admin will receive an email that grants you access.
- You will be sent an email again when permission has been granted.
How to Retrieve your Forgotten Password for NHBC Portal?
It is very typical of people to forget their login credentials, to retrieve your forgotten password for the NHBC portal, all you need to do is follow the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official site of the portal via the link.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the ‘login’ tab.
- A login page will open where you are required to enter your username and password.
- Select ‘forgot password’.
- A new page will open where you need to enter the registered email id or number.
- Click on ‘reset my password.
- You will be receiving a link for a new password on your registered email id.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is NHBC?
Ans: NHBC is an acronym for National House Building Council, one of the UK’s top leading independent standard-setting bodies and providers of warranty and insurance for new homes.
- What is the NHBC portal?
Ans: NHBC has a secure online portal that informs you about the 10-year warranty and insurance policy as well as lots of useful guidance about moving into and living in your brand new house.
- How can I login into the NHBC portal?
Ans: You can log in to the NHBC portal but only after registration for the same. Remember, If you are a consultant, you are required to enter your company name and not the name of the builder you are working for.
- How can I retrieve my NHBC portal password?
Ans: To retrieve or change your NHBC portal password, you need to click on the ‘forgot password’ option on the login page.
- Is there any contact number available for the NHBC portal?
Ans: Yes, you can contact the NHBC portal on 0344 633 1000.
All in all, we can say that purchasing a home is in all probability the most important investment so selecting a brand new home engineered by an NHBC registered builder could be a good move because it provides you with a 100 percent 10-year build maker guarantee and insurance. The above-mentioned article provides you with detailed information about the NHBC portal along with its features, login & sign in procedures and registration process.
Table of Content