What is MyView Orkney?
MyView Orkney is a recent electronic payslip system introduced by Orkney Islands Council in the UK. The portal is developed for all its employees and is considered to be one of the safest and secure ways of viewing their payslip, previous payslips, and annual statement of earnings.
Features of MyView Orkney Portal
- Through this portal, the employees can review, print, or download their latest payslip, previous payslips, and P60 information.
- The portal provides the facility for employees to review and change their details such as contact number, name, address, bank details, qualities details, etc.
- The portal also helps the new user with a perfect manual of how to login into their account and proceed with the necessary information.
MyView Orkney Login Procedure Portal
If you are an employee, you can easily log into the MyView Orkney portal with the email address verified by the Orkney Island Council itself. All you need to follow some necessary steps.
- You need to browse the link https://myview.orkney.gov.uk/dashboard/dashboard-ui/index.html#/landing provided to you on your registered email address.
- On the new page, enter your ‘payroll number’ and ‘password’ that was provided in the introductory email.
- Now verify your date of birth and set answers to the various security asked questions.
- Click on the ‘confirm’ button.
- After completing the above-mentioned process, you can easily login into the portal and have access to the available information.
How to Reset Password For Myview Orkney Portal?
In case you have forgotten your password, you can easily retrieve it by following the needful steps.
- You need to visit the official site of the MyView Orkney portal browsing the official link given to you on your registered mail id.
- Now you are required to enter your ’employee number’ and ‘password’ asked on the homepage of the portal.
- If the data you have provided is incorrect, then you have to select the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- You will receive a temporary password on your registered email address. This temporary password is valid only for 15 minutes.
- Now, enter your employee number again along with the temporary password. After doing so, you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your ‘Date of Birth’.
- Click on the verify button and set the answer to the three security asked questions.
- Once, done with the above-mentioned process, a new page will open to set your new password.
- Make sure you set a strong password that contains at least 6 characters including upper case letters, lower case letters, alphanumeric, and special characters.
- Now, click on the submit button.
Frequently Asked questions
- What is the MyView Orkney portal?
Ans: The MyView Orkney portal is developed for all its employees and is considered to be one of the safest and secure ways of viewing their payslip, previous payslips, and annual statement of earnings.
- Can I login into the MyView Orkney portal?
Ans: You can login into the MyView Orkney portal only if you an employee.
- How can I reset my password for the MyView Orkney portal?
Ans: Yes, you can change or reset your password by selecting the ‘forgot password’ option.
- Is there any contact number available for the Myview Orkney portal?
Ans: Yes, you can contact the MyView Orkney portal on 01856873535.
In the above article we provides information about the MyView Orkney login portal along with its features and steps for recovering or retrieve the password. All in all, we can say that the MyView Orkney portal provides its employees an online platform to view and access their payslip and update the personal information with security and ease.
Table of Content