ISS Self Service Portal
An ISS is an acronym of International Subcontracting Solution. ISS portal is one of the UK’s top leading umbrella companies that employ agency contractors. In general, ISS hires through recruitment agencies in the UK.
At present, the company has an employee of 50,000 contractors and freelancers who avail themselves of low-cost, fixed fee accountancy solutions. As we know there are many portals like Betfred my view portal, Pizza view payslip portal and more.
Being a large unit it has an ‘iss portal’ and online ‘ISS payroll software’ that is developed for the staff members for having access to all the work-related information. Also checkout natural insight login portal 2021 online.
Features of ISS portal
The ISSportal helps the employees to have access to all the necessary information online. This online facility is available to the staff 24×7.
- The portal helps the employees to view their weekly, monthly, or yearly payslips online.
- The employees can also update and have a check on their work-related details. Such as attendance, leaves, total salary, tax, GPF, deduction, etc.
- This portal provides you with greater visibility of data where the employee can even view and update their data when needed. Such as date of birth, phone number, payroll number, etc.
- The portal shows information about the total gross pay, total gross for tax, earnings for NI, tax payment records, etc.
- This portal has long-lasting cost benefits by saving resources both economically and environmentally.
- The portal provides secure two-way communication with employees 24×7.
How to Register at the ISS portal?
To have access to all the important details regarding your work, you need to register yourself first under this portal. The steps for registration are as follows:
- You need to visit the official site of the ISS portal by browsing the link https://my.sdworx.co.uk/.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘I need to register/ register here option.
- A new registration page will open where you need to enter your Secure Company PIN, name, phone number, and NI number.
- Once, you have filled in all the required information, click on ’Register My Account’.
Remember, every employee is provided with a secure company PIN code in the application form on the day of registration. In case, you don’t know your employee number or any other details, you can ask your line manager to help you with the same.
How to View Payslip at ISS portal?
The ISS portal provides you with a 24×7 online facility where the boot’s employees can view their payrolls and can fetch information related to their work.
To view your ISS payslip online, you need to follow certain necessary steps.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of the ISS portal by browsing the link https://my.sdworx.co.uk/.
- On the login page, you need to enter your employee number along with the password, user id, and email id.
- After verification, click on the ‘Sign-in’ button. After signing in to the portal, you can have access to all your payslips and other personal details.
How to Retrieve ISS Login Portal Password?
It is very typical of people to forget their login credentials, it is the same with the staff working at the company. To retrieve the ISS login password, all you need to do is follow the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official site of the portal via the link.
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- A new page will open where you can reset your password.
- Enter your username and click on the ‘next’ button.
- Click on ‘reset my account’. You will be receiving a new password in your registered mail id.
Even after following the given steps, you are facing problems resetting your password then you can contact your line manager and have a check on all your provided information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ISS?
Ans: ISS is an acronym of International Subcontracting Solution. It is one of the UK’s top leading umbrella companies that employ agency contractors. In general, they hire through recruitment agencies in the UK.
- What is the ISS portal?
Ans: The ISS portal is developed for the employees for having access to all the work-related information. Such as attendance, leaves, total salary, tax, GPF, deduction, etc.
- How can I get a Secure Company PIN?
Ans: Every employee is provided with a secure company PIN in the application form on the day of registration. In case, you don’t know your employee number or any other details, you can ask your line manager to help you with the same.
- How can I retrieve my ISS portal login password?
Ans: In case you have forgotten your ISS portal login password, you can retrieve it by clicking on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- Is there any contact number available for theISS Portal?
Ans: You can contact the ISS Portal on 8450576500 or 7974100017.
The ISS portal helps the employees to have access to all the necessary information online such as payrolls, attendance, leave, personal details, etc. This online facility can be enjoyed by the staff 24×7. The above-mentioned article provides you with detailed information about the ISS portal along with its features, registration and viewing payslips process.