GKI Login Payslip
GKI payslip portal is launched by the GKI GreeneKing, the largest alcoholic brewer and pub private limited company in the United Kingdom. The portal responsibly views and manages the official data electronically and securely. It is online software that allows the employees to view, print, and download all their payslips along with the wage tax cards. In UK many portals available like Torbay Myview Council Portal, UWL Blackboard portal, My View Wolseley login portal & more!
It is a portal that reviews all your personal information and lets the employees handle many human resources, information technology, and different administrative needs digitally.
Features of GKI Payslip Portal
The GKI payslip portal makes the life of the employees quite easier with its enormous features. Some of these are:
- The GKI payslip portal helps the employees to have access to all the necessary information online. This online facility is available to the staff 24×7.
- The portal helps the employees to view, download, or even print their weekly, monthly, or yearly payslips online.
- The employees can also update and have a check on their work-related details. Such as attendance, leaves, total salary, tax, GPF, deduction, etc.
- This portal provides you with greater visibility of data where the employee can even view and update their data when needed. Such as date of birth, phone number, payroll number, etc.
- The portal has long-lasting cost benefits by saving resources both economically and environmentally.
- The portal provides secure two-way communication with employees 24×7.
- You can even view your previous payslips that were lost and misplaced.
- The portal allows the employees to add or make any changes to their health insurance and other benefits.
- You can even request vacations and you can register your sickness under this portal.
Greene King GKI Payslip
The GKI Payslip or a salary slip is given to every GKI employee by their employer. It carries the details about the amount of pay given before tax or with tax, insurance, pensions, or even deductions. The payslips are issued on a periodical basis i.e at the same time and frequency(weekly, monthly, or yearly).
How to Register at the GKI portal?
To have access to all the important details regarding your work, you need to register yourself first under this GKI login portal. The steps for registration are as follows:
- You need to visit the official site of the GKIportal by browsing the link www.greenekingi.co.uk.
- On the homepage of the login portal, select the ‘register your account’ option.
- A new registration page will open.
- Now you are required to enter your relevant details like Last Name, First Name, Email-id, net pay, Last Check Date, or Last Official Work Day, etc.
- Once you have filled in all the required information, click on the ‘Next button.
- Click on the ‘registration’ button and then finally you will register with the Gki portal.
How to Login into the GKI Portal?
Once you are done with the registration process you can easily login into your GkI portal and can view your payslip. All you need to do is follow the below-given steps.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of the GKI portal via browsing the link HTTP://www.grenekingi.co.uk/.
- On the homepage of the portal, enter your Employee ID and password.
- Now click on the ‘ Sign-In’ button, you will be logged in to the ESS portal.
- Once you are logged in to the portal, you can easily view your payslip by entering your employee number and password.
Remember, you can find your employee id or any other details on your paper payslip. In case you are facing trouble with any other details, you can ask your line manager to help you with the same.
How to Retrieve the GKI Login Password and Account?
It is very typical of people to forget their GKI login credentials, it is the same with the staff working at the company. To retrieve your GKI login account and the password, all you need to do is follow the mentioned steps:
- Visit the official site of the GKI portal via the given link.
- A new login page will open, select the ‘forgot your password’ option.
- A new page will open to recover your account.
- Enter your registered email address linked to your account.
- Now, you are required to set the answer to the security-asked questions.
- Once you have filled in all the required information, a link will be sent to your mail id for the account recovery.
- You have to click the link that will direct you to the reset password page.
- Now, you can change any of your required details such as email id, password, phone number, etc.
Even after following the given steps, you are facing problems resetting your password then you can contact your line manager and have a check on all your provided information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the GKI portal?
Ans: GKI portal is launched by the GKI GreeneKing. It is an online employee portal that allows you to view, print, and download all your payslips along with the wage tax cards. It allows the employees to handle many human resources, information technology, and different administrative needs digitally and securely.
- What is a GKI payslip?
Ans: The GKI Payslip or a salary slip is given to every GKI employee by their employer. It carries the details about the amount of pay given before tax or with tax, insurance, pensions, or even deductions that are issued on a periodical basis.
- Can I login into the GkI portal?
Ans: Yes, you can log in to the GKI portal if you are an employee of GKI.
- How can I get my Employee Number to view my payslip?
Ans: You can find your employee number on your paper payslip. In case you are facing trouble with any other details, you can ask your line manager to help you with the same.
- Is there any contact number available for the GKI portal?
Ans: Yes, you can contact the GKI payslip portal at 01284 763222.
In the above article we provides you with detailed information about the GKI payslip portal along with its features, registration, and viewing payslips process. Stay with The Basement UK portal for latest information & more knowledge!
Table of Content